BITUMAT SYNROOF HI-BUILD, an elastomeric, premium quality acrylic coating, may be applied by brush, roller, squeegee or spray equipment depending on site conditions. To spray, select a nozzle size of at least 0.028 inch; first checking the spray equipment to ensure suitability.
All surfaces to be coated must be clean, dry, free from dust, dirt, oil and other contaminants.
Coverage rate varies depending on factors such as type and quality of substrates i.e. surface regularity and application method.
Apply in separate coats, each at a right angle to the one before. Using a different colour for each coat helps ensure consistency of cover
The final coating thickness to be achieved depends on the requirements of the individual roof. A final dry film thickness between 0.5 and 1.5 mm may be built-up.
Allow 24 hours between coats. A final curing time of 48 hours is adequate at normal working temperatures. Ensure curing is complete before laying thermal insulation boards, mechanical protect and other coverings.
Low temperatures and high atmospheric humidity will slow down the curing rate, and vice versa.
20 Kg. Metal Pails, others on request.
• Primer must be completely dry before the first coat is applied.
• BITUMAT SYNROOF HI-BUILD may be applied by soft brush, roller or spray gun.
• For spraying, BITUMAT SYNROOF HI-BUILD may be slightly diluted with water. To great a dilution may lead to sedimentation and blocking of spray gun.
• Apply two coats, each at the approximate rate of 0.8 Kg/Sqm. (excluding the BITUMAT SYNROOF HI-BUILD prime coat).
• Where substantial movement is anticipated in the substructure, a mesh reinforcement (60/80 gsm thermo-bonded polyester as part of a “sandwich” membrane system is used. Lay this mesh in the wet first coat before application of subsequent coats. All detailing to pipes, upstands, drains, projected line etc. should be mesh re-inforced in this way.
تأسست شركة بيتومات في عام 1984 ، ولكن جذورها تعود إلى عام 1975 عندما شارك المؤسسون في صناعة العزل المائي للأسقف بصفتهم تجاراًومركبين في المملكة العربية السعودية لشركة تصنيع رئيسية من الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية.