Polymeric Swimming pool membranes of PVC-P compound High UV-resistant polymeric PVC-P Swimming Pool membrane with a PVC-coated Polyester scrim reinforced. Complies with European Standard EN-DIN 15836 (plasticized polyvinylchloride membranes for ground swimming pools, additional Part 2-reinforced membranes of nominal thickness equal or greater than 1.50 mm).
POLYMAT Pool -R membranes are seam welded with hot air automatic and hand-held machines by trained applicators. For detailsolutions and the best application methods for all designs, consult the application technicians of BITUMAT or BITUMAT distributors for field assistance.
BITUMAT provides system membranes for all waterproofing requirements, to guarantee the best and most proven solution for all constructions, buildings and civil engineering projects.
The following ranges of PVC-P system membranes are available (as customized sheets as well):
• POLYMAT Roof UV-R + HM: High UV resistant & fire-retardant membrane for exposed roofing (reflective)
• POLYMAT Roof -R + HM: System membrane for inverted & ballasted roofs, roof gardens WP membrane for Civil engineering & Building structures below ground, high performance
• POLYMAT Base HM + -R: Geo-membrane applications, homogenous and reinforced
• POLYMAT TN (Tunnel): Membrane for Tunnels and covered vaults (with yellow Signal layer)
• POLYMAT Pota: Membrane certified for potable Water tanks, Reservoirs and Containers for var. liquids
Bitumat was founded in 1984 but its roots go back to 1975 when the founders became involved in the roofing waterproofing industry as dealer and applicator in Saudi Arabia for a major manufacturer from the U.S.A.
© 2020 www.bitumat.com-ACT, All rights reserved.